From: Beckerle, Mike
Sent: Friday, March 5, 2021 5:37 PM
To: dev@daffodil.apache.org <dev@daffodil.apache.org>
Subject: incompatible change in 3.1.0-SNAPSHOT

Does anyone know why TDML negative tests have to specify root now?

Did we change something so that this is now required?

There are test suites for schemas that depend on the fact that the root is the
first element of the first schema file, so need not be specified by the TDML
file.

These tests are all failing on 3.1.0-SNAPSHOT now.

Mike Beckerle | Principal Engineer

[cid:275f5241-e578-4775-af39-b5ef1690cd42]

mbecke...@owlcyberdefense.com<mailto:bhum...@owlcyberdefense.com>

P +1-781-330-0412

Connect with us!

[cid:65af0322-ed3e-4884-8b9b-ff014ce9113c]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/owlcyberdefense/>[cid:ba04f88d-5848-4c56-9144-41b15de5c7f3]<https://twitter.com/owlcyberdefense>

[cid:c686a14b-e5d9-42a1-b859-51df2f16589b]<https://owlcyberdefense.com/resources/events/>

The information contained in this transmission is for the personal and
confidential use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If the
reader is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review,
dissemination, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately