I recall someone verifying the licenses on dependencies. I can't find that
message now.

However, this must be a transitive verification, so there's quite a few.

The build.sbt has only:

      "ch.qos.logback" % "logback-classic" % "1.2.3",
      "com.microsoft.java" % "com.microsoft.java.debug.core" % "0.31.1",
      "co.fs2" %% "fs2-io" % "3.0.4",
      "com.monovore" %% "decline-effect" % "2.1.0",
      "org.typelevel" %% "log4cats-slf4j" % "2.1.0",

for the typescript code, I see a bunch in package.json.

Action Required: Can someone please verify the licenses of all the dependencies
transitively and send me the list?

This is specifically what the IP Clearance checklist asks:

                  Check and make sure that all items depended upon by the
                  project is covered by one or more of the following approved
                  licenses: Apache, BSD, Artistic, MIT/X, MIT/W3C, MPL 1.1, or
                  something with essentially the same terms.

I'd like the list of what we checked to include it in the IP Clearance
checklist document.

Note: there used to be a sbt plugin that pulled all the license files
recursively for sbt dependency chains. I recall we used, or attempted to use,
it for daffodil at one time.