I think we're going to need to create a Daffodil 3.2.1 release.

We have this current critical bug
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DAFFODIL-2608 which is a flaw in
unparsing associated with a primary 3.2.0 feature. I'll take the blame
for inadequate testing there. I hope to work on this today.

There is also a urgent CVE about Log4J. The cybersecurity community,
which uses Daffodil quite a bit, is insisting on updates to software
using Log4J within 15 days.  The update for this is already in the
3.3.0-SNAPSHOT branch.

There have been a number of other changes made on the 3.3.0-SNAPSHOT
branch since the official 3.2.0 release.

Are there any thoughts on whether we should just release
3.3.0-SNAPSHOT branch as 3.2.1, or whether we should fork from 3.2.0
and apply the minimum amount of fixes?