Dev team,

I was planning to give a talk at ApacheCon this year, and was thinking of
talking about some of the cool new stuff.

Like the C backend
Like the VSCode data debug environment

But I don't want to incorporate those (other than to mention them) if
others are planning to cover them in their own ApacheCon talks.

Is anyone else planning to talk at ApacheCon on either of the two above
topics? If so I will defer to you on those.

The other thing I was thinking of talking about is how the schema
compiler works (by way of forcing myself to explain it better for project
doc purposes as well).

Comments?

Mike Beckerle
Apache Daffodil PMC | daffodil.apache.org
OGF DFDL Workgroup Co-Chair | www.ogf.org/ogf/doku.php/standards/dfdl/dfdl
Owl Cyber Defense | www.owlcyberdefense.com