Hello Mike and the development community,

I haven't seen any updates, or received any feedback on the draft VS Code
extension roadmap
(https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DAFFODIL/Roadmap+for+the+Apache+Daffodil+VS+Code+Extension)
 since I last modified it over a week ago.  If you have feedback or updates,
please reply to this thread, add a comments to the roadmap page, or update the
roadmap directly.

If no news is good news and the roadmap looks reasonable, then it's time to
consider next steps:

The first PR which accomplishes much of the VS Code extension v1.3.0 milestone
(as proposed), targeted for release in June, is currently under review
(https://github.com/apache/daffodil-vscode/pull/117).

I'd like to begin linking the desired features in the Confluence roadmap with
new Daffodil Jira issues so we can start self-assigning issues and track their
development.  I can create the new Daffodil issues as "Front End" Components
with Fix Version mapping to the projected milestone version (e.g., v1.3.0,
v1.4.0, etc).  Depending on how Jira and Confluence are linked, the roadmap
page could be automagically updated with ticket statuses so we can get quick
sense of the progress being made on the VS Code extension.  If there are no
objections to these actions, I'll begin adding issues and linking them to the
roadmap on Thursday, May 26 (two days from now).

Thanks,
Davin