+1 from me.

I did not examine this release for any of the formal requirements
(licenses, depenency info, etc.).

I just looked at it from functional QA perspective.

I installed and tested this on the PCAP schema from github DFDLSchemas.
This requires a component schema which is also at DFDLSchemas ethernetIP.

You must clone both, and for ethernetIP you must 'sbt publishLocal'

Then, after some launch.json trickery, I was able to enjoy debugging this,
stepping in all parts of it, breakpointing anywhere in it, etc.

Separate email I'll try to capture a few nits I observed that aren't worth
including right here.

I want to try this on some bigger schemas I'm working on, and on
mil-std-2045 schema (also on github). But those require the bleeding edge
daffodil 3.4.0-SNAPSHOT, so I need instructions on how to run the vscode
debugger and point it at my own server from my daffodil build.

The launch.json I used is attached in case anyone wants to see how I did
this