+1 from me.  To  help inform the discussion, here are some draft
release notes for the possible v1.3.1-RC1 release:

Data Editor

·      Add support for large file editing and "infinite" scrolling

·      Added support for editing in several Data Editor simultaneously

·      Implement Incremental Search and Replace and Save As functionality

·      Consolidate single-byte and multi-byte view and edit modes

·      Values are now editable in the Data Inspector

·      Content-type discovery using Apache Tika

·      Initial implementation of a Data Profiler

·      Implement  “overwrite only” mode that will keep the file size
the same, even when performing operations like Search and Replace where the
token sizes aren’t the same

Debugger

·      Changed debug server to more secure local interface

·      Update to debugger log levels

·      Update debugger build and extraction

·      Resolved debugger issues in Java 17

·      Added additional configurations for the debugger

IntelliSense & DFDL Diagnostics

·      Add additional/missing attribute completion snippets

·      Refine snippet suggestions for specific element tags

·      Refine the handling of auto-complete closing tags for multi-line
attributes (attribute split on multiple lines)

·      Add semantic highlighting for XPath expressions

TDML

·      Resolved bug fixes in Windows

-Davin