My vote -1

Too many regressions. Existing schemas need to keep working if at all
possible.

I think the issue of properties  having whitespace e.g., dfdlx:repValues="0
" breaking due to the trailing space is a blocker. If that was tolerated
before, it needs to be tolerated forever.

I think the DAFFODIL-2857 is also a blocker.

Each of those breaks what is otherwise a stable large complex schema, some
of which are already being deployed.

Honestly I'm being selfish. If we were to roll forward with 3.6.0-rc1, I'd
have to tell our engineering department to skip version 3.6.0 of Daffodil.
Because that's easier than having to modify the schemas.