This looks very useful. Is the intention to use this as doc, or to generate
code or both?

I suggest we need this committed somewhere as a data structure. (Each sheet
as a CSV form is fine)

It is rather hard to review this in detail. Some of the same information
content should be derivable (via some very hard work) from the XML schema
for DFDL which is in the daffodil-propgen module. But I would not seriously
suggest doing that.

Other parts of what you have here, like which annotation elements are
allowed in what constructs, is probably only captured in the prose of the
DFDL spec someplace, so thanks for mining that to create this.