+1 for starting a release.

I believe I have +1 those outstanding changes Steve listed already. We
need a second.

The discussion on this of creating a coverage tool - we definitely
want that, but should not hold up a release of this tool for that.
That alone will be worth its own separate release of this, and
possibly other tools. It may even want to be its own test-oriented
plugin.