Hi all,

I'd like to call a vote to release Apache DataFu 1.6.0.  For a summary of
the changes in this release, see:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=datafu.git;a=blob_plain;f=changes.md;hb=refs/heads/1.6.0

For reference, here is a list of all closed JIRAs tagged with 1.6.0:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20DATAFU%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%201.6.0

The most notable addition in this release is the datafu-spark subproject
itself.

The source release candidate RC1 can be downloaded here:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/datafu/apache-datafu-1.6.0-rc1/

The artifacts (i.e. JARs) corresponding to this release candidate can be
found here:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedatafu-1010/

Instructions for how to build against the artifacts in the staging
repository can be found in the RELEASE instructions (
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=datafu.git;a=blob_plain;f=RELEASE.md;hb=HEAD
<https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=datafu.git;a=blob_plain;f=README.md;hb=HEAD>
).

Files have been signed with PGP key 7BA4C7DF, corresponding to
mha...@apache.org, which is included in the repository's KEYS file.  This
key can be found on keyservers (e.g. gpg --keyserver pool.sks-keyservers.net
--search-key 7BA4C7DF).  It is also listed in
https://people.apache.org/keys/group/datafu.asc.

Instructions for how to verify checksums and signatures can be found in the
README (
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=datafu.git;a=blob_plain;f=README.md;hb=HEAD
).

The release candidate has been tagged with release-1.6.0-rc1, which has
been signed with the same key.  I've also created a branch 1.6.0.

Please download the release candidate, check the hashes, check the
signatures, test it, and vote.  The vote will be open for 72 hours (ends on
March 29th at 3 pm PST).

[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove (and reason why)