Hi Datafu devs,

I have high hopes for DataFu Spark, but we haven't seen any contributions
for Datafu Pig or Hourglass in years. What do you think about deprecating
them? We can leave them in the code for now, mark them as deprecated, and
when we release a major version (2.0.0?) in the future we'll delete them.
If we ever need to make a hotfix or do get a contribution, we can always
fork from the release tags.

I think this will help simplify our code, website, documentation, and make
it easier for Spark contributors to join. It also has the advantage of
allowing us to upgrade our Gradle version, since the Pig build uses an old
Gradle plugin that hasn't been supported for years.

Regards,
Eyal