Hi Jacob,

> I don't think I understand the concept of table views. What is a table view?

Basically a server-side query. To clients (such as OOo), it basically
looks like an ordinary table. Depending on the server, it means that you
might be able to do table-operations on them - for instance, use them in
another query.

(Note that "server" is meant in a rather wide sense. Replace it with
"the database engine" if you like.)

- Frank Schönheit, Software Engineer         [EMAIL PROTECTED] -
- Sun Microsystems, Inc.                http://www.sun.com/staroffice -
- OpenOffice.org Database Access            http://dba.openoffice.org -