Jacob Floyd wrote:
I've not been able to send OOo Base documents via FTP or SFTP to any
of the servers I've tried in FileZilla, however it works from the
command line. I was wondering if anyone knew why. Is this a problem
with FileZilla, or is there something 'illegal' in the Base file
format. I'd love to use FileZilla, and if needed, I'll go post an
issue on filezilla's site.

Hi Jacob,

Out of curiosity, which build of OOo are you trying with?

I'm wondering if this might be something to do with OOo now properly closing the OOo Base file, which is apparently only fixed in the most recent build:

http://bulkdownloads.digitaldistribution.com/developer/680_m87/

Not sure why it would be different between the command line FTP and FileZilla though.

When using FileZilla, you did the transfer in Binary mode didn't you?

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

Cheers,
Jacob

Executive Director
Digital Distribution Global Training Services Pty. Ltd.
Premier OpenOffice.org and StarOffice Online Training providers
http://www.digitaldistribution.com