Re: Open Office 1.1.4 English version.

I use the USA keyboard and Windows 98SE

The Estonian spelling of my first name is Tõnu.

To insert the (õ - o tilde) into text I use [Alt 0245], this however causes the õ to jump one letter to the left and I end up with “õT” which I then have to correct.

The [Alt xxx] and [Alt xxxx] affects other combinations in same way, namely:

õ = Alt 0245

Õ = Alt 0213

ä = Alt 132

Ä = Alt 142

ö = Alt 148

Ö = Alt 153

ü = Alt 129

Ü = Alt 154

etc.

To type “T or t[Alt 132]” tä Tä Kä kä sä Sä etc. is OK.

To type T[Alt 142] = TÄ - I end up with ÄT

To type T[Alt 148] = Tö, I end up with öT, or as I typed here the “ö after ]” I got T[Alt 148ö]

Same, to type Tô results in ôT

Same, to type Tö results in öT

Same, to type TÅ results in ÅT

Same, to type tö results in öt

tü sü Sü etc are OK

but SÜ ends as ÜS

I have not tried them all but there are other [Alt- number] combinations which act similarly, wrongly.

Tõnu Soovere

[EMAIL PROTECTED]