Frank Schönheit - Sun Microsystems Germany said the following on 11/14/2005 06:39 AM:

Hi Alex,

I'm not a developer, just trying to use the software.
Can anyone tell me if the code to access a Thunderbird address book works?
Or tell me what I might have done wrong.
I tried on Windows XP and Ubuntu 5.10.  It did not work on either system.
I entered just the profile directory name and the full path. Same results. Message says no Thunderbird address book directory found.

All I know is:
- it works on my system(s) :)
- There are reports that Thunderbird Address Book access doesn't work if
 you have both Mozilla and Thunderbird installed

How about if the files are not in the default locations?

Alex

--
Ourwoods.org
Charlottesville, Virginia