Hi John,

> It appears that the mdb-sdbc-driver-0.1.0 together with the 0.6 beta of
> mdbtools might enable me to write to MDB files using Base.
> Is this true?

Not sure, I thought it doesn't include write access so far.
However, also note that "0.1.0" is that low for a reason: This driver
isn't stable by far. I quickly got it crashing when just _reading_ some
data from an MDB file ...

> If not - are there any other options for write access to MDB files via
> Base, or via anything else I can run on a linux-based (debian
> stable/sarge) development system?

Nothing I know, sorry.

- Frank Schönheit, Software Engineer         [EMAIL PROTECTED] -
- OpenOffice.org Database                   http://dba.openoffice.org -