Hi,

just wanted to let you know, as always, that I'll be away for the next
about 2 weeks. So during this time, don't expect any answers from me
personally (yes, often enough, I also answer more than two weeks too
late without announcing this :). But hey, there's a lot of other fine
knowingly people here, so keep your questions coming ...

PS: No, please no "have a nice vacation"s this time. I'm going to pack
my household, move it, and unpack it. No overwhelming nordic landscapes
this year ... :(

--
- Frank Schönheit, Software Engineer         [EMAIL PROTECTED] -
- OpenOffice.org Database                   http://dba.openoffice.org -