Le 06-06-14, à 07:31, Frank Schönheit - Sun Microsystems Germany a écrit :

Hi Pascal,

Not 100% related to OOo Base, but maybe someone have a answer.  We are
moving from a Word/COM/MS JVM solution to a OOo/Sun JVM solution to
create mail merges from our Web applications. So far, everything works
fine except one thing : I don't know how to change the printer when the
merge is done. I set the following properties :

Sorry, no idea, but I suggest you ask this in dev@api.openoffice.org -
more "all-purpose UNO API people" :) are reading there.

I found a workaround : I save the merge output to files instead to send it to a printer, and I open the files, use XPrintable to change the printer and print them.