Frank Schönheit - Sun Microsystems Germany schrieb:
Hi Berend,

The history in short of the issue 47653 is that in an some old Office Installations still exist references to the Basic Formwizard in question. Upgrading to a new Office version then results in an annoying messagebox on the office startup complaining about missing installation files. That's the reason why that issue has the target OOo 3.0 and the Basic modules have to remain within the installation till the next major update

Ah yes, I remember ... And I also remember that I thought, and still
think, that the proper fix for this issue is not to keep dead corpses in
the office installation, but to find and fix the place which raises the
useless error message ;)

As we discussed with ab and ihi it seems that a proper fix for this problem is currently not possible unless by a hack, simply because the error message is basically not so useless. It is only useless in this very special case (outdated formwizard library) but for all other missing Basic libraries it this warning makes very well sense.