Le 06-09-11, à 10:07, Cor Nouws a écrit :

Hi Pascal,

Pascal Robert wrote:

I know that it's not the best mailing list for this, but I didn't have any answers elsewhere.
I guess the people from fr.OpenOffice.org are busy in Lyon (I can see a lot of them anyway ;-)

We are using OOo for doing automated mail merge and we need to use two hidden paragraph and two conditional text functions in our documents. The problem is that the hidden paragraph

Hidden paragraphs work OK for me, both with
and

Ah, that's the trick, I have to use brackets around the field name...

One remark:
Using the adress field in the label-wizard, produces all new lines in one paragraph, and not seperate paragraphs. So all hides al toghether in that case.

are always hidden and the conditional text are always evaluated to the "else".
This works for me saying
        else            (noting)

How can I do imbricated if ?