I understand that there is work in progress to allow the use of MS
Access (.mdb) files under Base if the operating system is UNIX based
from the MDBTools project.  Is this work still in progress or is there
another effort underway.  The reason that I ask is this topic has been
brought up more than one time in the users@openoffice.org mailing list
and I brought it up on the [EMAIL PROTECTED] mail list as I use
OpenOffice.org on both the MacIntosh Power PC and MacIntosh Intel platforms.

Thank you for any information provided.

James McKenzie