posta uno wrote:

Hi,

     I have to create a database system and I’d like to use Open Office
insted of Microsoft Office.
For my Db I will have a Server,(probably Linux running on server), and
at least 10 Pc that must work in a network.They all will be linked to
server.

Same as in my office.

I will install on each “client pc” MySQL Client whereas MySQL
administrator will run on server.

The mysql client is not actually necessary to get MySQL and OOo to talk to each other.

Now the question is: Is it possible to use CALC program and/or BASE
program with MySQL in this network?

Yes, and if you care to look at the documentation project's web page, you should even be able to find full documentation on how to set it up.

Alex