Hello 子 菱,

> My older username is "duyunfen", I introduced myself at this
> hyperlink
> http://dba.openoffice.org/servlets/ReadMsg?list=dev&msgNo=2479 . I'm
> very embarrassing for i lost the password,for working reasons i
> modified my older register email , but unexpected the new one was not
> working fine. Can I get it back? If possible,please send the password
> to this email. Now my userful email is [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hmm - not sure I understand you. At any time, you should be able to
request a new password at the login page
(http://www.openoffice.org/servlets/Login) by using the "Forgot your
password?" link. If you lost your password, *and* the mail address for
your account does not work anymore, then, however, you're lost - the new
password is mailed to the address associated with that account, so if
that account doesn't work, you're lost, and sadly need to create a new
account.

>   And next problem: How can  i join a group? what should I do , please?

What do you mean with "group". OpenOffice.org consists of so-called
projects: http://projects.openoffice.org/index.html. What you can do
yourself is request an "Observer" role in one or more projects: Go to
the project's home page. click the "Project Membership" link on the left
hand side, and then the "Request project role" link.
There's not much consequences of this role, however, except that you
somehow publicly document you're interested in this project.

All other roles can be assigned by the respective project owner only.
What exactly do you want to do that you think you need to join a group?

- Frank Schönheit, Software Engineer         [EMAIL PROTECTED] -
- OpenOffice.org Base                       http://dba.openoffice.org -