Hello duyunfen,

> I had build the "offuh" module and deliver it. But the problem is
> sill exit.
>
> I don't know When i got the dba newest edition, which modules must be
>  built or delivered except dba? How must i do for building the debug
> version?

What do you mean with "the newest dba edition"? What is the "module
dba"? There is no such module ... How to build debug versions is
documented in the build instructions for your platform (which you reach
from http://tools.openoffice.org).

Other than that, I really can only guess, since I do not know what you
are actually doing. You said something about "I had got a  new edition
this morning", but I don't know what you mean with this. I suppose you
(partly?) updated your build tree to some newer milestone, but this is
only guessing.

Two suggestions: Let's move this questionaire to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(which is the proper place), and please describe in more detail how you
set up your build environment, what you are doing, and what does not work.

Thanks & Ciao

- Frank Schönheit, Software Engineer         [EMAIL PROTECTED] -
- OpenOffice.org Base                       http://dba.openoffice.org -