Hello Kirill,

> Not even in any config file?
> I would bet that encoding tables themselves are not in compiled
> binaries, so the list also should not be in binaries. Or?

Huh - don't have any clue. I know I've seen some tables in code in the
|sal| module, so my gut feeling would be: yes, they're compiled in the
binaries. Also, I wouldn't really see a benefit in making them
configurable per se, so this doesn't really sound unusual.

However, that's beyond my domain. I suggest [EMAIL PROTECTED] or
[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sorry for sending you further, again :-\

- Frank Schönheit, Software Engineer         [EMAIL PROTECTED] -
- OpenOffice.org Base                       http://dba.openoffice.org -