SQL Syntax Highlighting

I am interested in learning more information on how I can help with this
project

Thanks

Paul O'Dell BSc (Hons)

Junior Programmer

Microsoft Dynamics Certified Professional

Syscom PLC

Tel:       +44(0)1384 400600

Fax:      +44(0)1384 400601

Mobile: +44(0)7818628576

E-mail:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Website:  www.syscom.plc.uk <blocked::http://www.syscom.plc.uk/>

This message contains confidential (and potentially legally privileged)
information solely for its intended recipients. Others may not
distribute copy or use it. If you have received this communication in
error please tell us by using the reply option to this email and then
delete it, and any copies of it. We would be grateful if you would also
copy the communication to [EMAIL PROTECTED] Any views or
opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of the company or its associated companies unless
otherwise specifically stated. All prices shown are subject to VAT, all
E & O E.  Whilst we check each communication we send for virus
infection, the recipient is responsible for ensuring that it is virus
free before opening it. We may intercept any email or other
communication that you send to or receive via our telecommunication
systems. By so corresponding you also give your consent to our
monitoring and recording of any correspondence using these systems.

Syscom PLC Hampshire House Kingswinford West Midlands DY6 8AW UK
Registered number 2557955