Hi,

Sorry for the off topic post, but I kind of know you folks the best.

I am need of setting up a solaris server at my location - pretty much
yesterday.

Purpose
- personal development / test bed ( so I don't look like a fool later )
- testing MySQL / PostgrSQL with a couple of specific php based apps
- integrating OOo headless into those apps ( Specifically Sun Report Builder
generated files )

I'll be using an AMD Athlon based system here.

So- question is - Anyone have a recommendation on the best of the Open
Solaris distro's to grab and use for the moment.

Thanks for you time in advance.

Drew