Hi Marc,

Marc Santhoff escribió:
Am Freitag, den 07.12.2007, 04:21 -0300 schrieb Ariel Constenla-Haile:
ach... du Träumer...! you MUST implement it yourself, you dream too much if you think you can achieve it with OOo Basic.

I know that, but what I was trying is to get the the implmentation from
calc, to see if something else could be done with that. If so, a
complete re-implementation would not be necessary.

But your templates may come in handy if that approach fails, thank you.
Where do you take the time to read lots of docs and write all that code?
I wish I could...

the first one: magic, the second one: NetBeans IDE with OOo plug-in (for
Java) and the uno-skeletonmaker in the SDK for Cpp (and Java also).

A simple magic shell line:

/opt/openoffice.org2.3_sdk/linux/bin/uno-skeletonmaker -env:INIFILENAME=file:///opt/openoffice.org2.3/program/unorc component --cpp -o /home/ariel/openoffice.org2.3_sdk/TEST/ -n MyFilterOptionsDialog -t com.sun.star.ui.dialogs.FilterOptionsDialog

simpler would be impossible!

Regards
Ariel

--
Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.arielconstenlahaile.com.ar/ooo/

"Aus der Kriegsschule des Lebens
                - Was mich nicht umbringt,
        macht mich härter."
                Nietzsche Götzendämmerung, Sprüche und Pfeile, 8.