Hi Fernand,

> I wonder why there is not a sort of a "calculator' field available in a
> form where this calculator can be bound at a data field in the table
> where the form is based on.
>  It is a simple concept  needed  by common users who wants  to add data
> to a external data-base table ( who's concept can not been altered by a
> common user).
> Some fields  has to been calculated based on input from the user or the
> input is  based on  other fields off the form.
> I now it can been done with some lines of macro code but for common
> users its far more simple to formulate their calculations directly in
> the form field.
> Is this a missed feature, or wanted behavior ?

A missing feature, finally. Of course it would be nice to have this,
alas, there's no infrastructure at all for this, yet, so implementing it
would be a hude task.

- Frank Schönheit, Software Engineer         [EMAIL PROTECTED] -
- OpenOffice.org Base                       http://dba.openoffice.org -