Hi Jonathan

>> Attached is the current version of RadioButton Group Name support.
>
> I only have number of small comments, mostly regarding style:

One more thing ... not sure, but I'd say the "Group name" property
should be *below* the "Label" property in the property browser. The
current order looks somewhat unusual to me - perhaps only because for
all other controls, Label, if present, always immediately follows Name.

- Frank Schönheit, Software Engineer         [EMAIL PROTECTED] -
- OpenOffice.org Base                       http://dba.openoffice.org -