Moin Zoltan,

I'll take a look at asap. I tested this only on a windows version. May be Linux is also import.

Best regards,

Ocke

PS: I changed the version number from 1.0.3 to 1.0.5_alpha. My mistake.

Reizinger Zoltán wrote:
I downloaded new version marked as 080528
(ftp://qa-upload.services.openoffice.org/rptchart02/) of rptchart2, and SRB with upload date 080528, installs as 1.0.3, from the same place installed on openSuSE 10.3 x86_64, java 1.6_05. My first question, this is the version which need to be tested? if yes I found that, file in issue 89365 (OOo30RPT_1_0_3_first.odb) cause crash when I tried to edit or open existing reports. After that I deleted all reports, closed file and OOo, opened again, tried to create report on More3 table, I put three filed into main area, and tried to insert chart into report footer, and this caused crash. Best regards, Zoltan

Ocke Janssen                      Tel: +49 40 23646 661, x66661
Dipl. Inf(FH)                     Fax: +49 40 23646 550
Sun Microsystems Inc.
Nagelsweg 55                     mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
D-20097 Hamburg                   http://www.sun.com/staroffice

Amtsgericht Muenchen: HRB 161028
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Thomas Schroeder Wolfgang Engels, Dr. Roland Boemer