Hi Zoltan,

Reizinger Zoltán wrote:
Hi Ocke,
I try to do some strange (not usual, trial and error) sort of tests, on rptcart02 OOo and 1.0.5_alpha SRB. I makes some times strange things, because I'm self and half or third trained database user, not developer. Now I try to create some report with charts, and for this I created some query, and found some strange behavior in query designer, or in OOo3.
First I created query and saved, opened again, and some thing changed, see:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/2536326260/
I occassionally switched off design view and switched back, and the query changed, the query results hopfully not. After this I switched o-off several times and get this: http://www.flickr.com/photos/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/2536326264/
results not changed
Tried with all newly created queries, same result. I quit from OOo, restarted it open as first picture, and after several off-on same results as second picture.
Zoltan
Strange. Does this only occur on the SRB1.0.5_alpha or e.g. in a DEV300m13 version? Nothing at all we need an issue for this ;-)
Would you be so kind to submit one? Thank you.
If this only occurs in this snapshot we have to fix it in that cws.

Best regards,

Ocke

Ocke Janssen                      Tel: +49 40 23646 661, x66661
Dipl. Inf(FH)                     Fax: +49 40 23646 550
Sun Microsystems Inc.
Nagelsweg 55                     mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
D-20097 Hamburg                   http://www.sun.com/staroffice

Amtsgericht Muenchen: HRB 161028
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Thomas Schroeder Wolfgang Engels, Dr. Roland Boemer