Hello,
*I try it again*

I want to create a report for a calculation with data from database.

there I need a funktion which calculate the different between the actual
datum and the datum from the entry before (you know it as date diff).

The special Problem is that I need it with the 360 day method (so call
in Germany) for interest calculation.

Can anyone give me a hint to find more information about such things?

The informations in the wiki doesn't help me futher.

In Calc there is such a funktion. But it is not an effective way to do
it there. It is not pacticable to print 18 colums on a page also in
landscape.

In the sun-Report-Builder allows me to put a record in more than one row.

Regards

Mechtilde

--
Dipl. Ing. Mechtilde Stehmann