Hi,

  I'd like to discuss ideas as to a database related feature for
OpenOffice/StarOffice. It is not so new - this is a development of
Bibliography feature idea, which is released into current OpenOffice version.

  I name it "OpenDocument Structured Elements" and publish here:
http://www.i-msco.com/OpenOffice/index.php?c=articles&sc=a1

  The feature is targeted to get the tool, which can sufficently increase
productivity for creation of some class of database related documents and
create the base for forming the optimal, scalable and flexible infrastructure
of Small Business companies.

--
Yuriy Pavlyutkin
 mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]