Cor, Zoltán,

>> I find on HSQLDB page the features for coming out in near future 1.9.0
>> (will in alpha phase) new features description:
>> http://hsqldb.org/web/features190.html
>> Zoltan

those are online for quite some weeks now - you're late ;-)

> All (x-posting now): when can this be expected in OOo?

No concrete plans, yet. In particular, quite some of those features
would need adjustments to other parts of OOo to benefit from them
(except you use them in Tools/SQL or native queries), and it's
completely open what resources we plan to invest there.

- Frank Schönheit, Software Engineer         [EMAIL PROTECTED] -
- OpenOffice.org Base                       http://dba.openoffice.org -