Moin Sophie,

On 26.11.08 17:53, sophie wrote:
Hi all,

On my way on translating the new connectivity strings, I think I find a
typo. Should I fill an issue for this project or is it for Uwe ?

[ OO.o PO UI ] connectivity / source / resource.po

#:conn_shared_res.src#STR_QUERY_MORE_TABLES.string.text
msgid: The query can not be executed. It is contains more then one table.

I think it should be : It contains more than one table.
Thanks for finding this. An issue would be great, please assign it to me. Thanks.

Best regards,

Ocke
Kind regards
Sophie

Ocke Janssen                      Tel: +49 40 23646 661, x66661
Dipl. Inf(FH)                     Fax: +49 40 23646 550
Sun Microsystems Inc.
Nagelsweg 55                     mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
D-20097 Hamburg                   http://www.sun.com/staroffice

Amtsgericht Muenchen: HRB 161028
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Thomas Schroeder Wolfgang Engels, Dr. Roland Boemer