Mechtilde wrote:
Hallo

I want to create a report based on a query.

I use the SUN-Report-Builder.
There I define the query which I want to use.
In the report header I write the title of the report.
The page header is empty.
I define a group and fill the group header with two fields including the
labels based on the corresponding labels.
Also I set the table headers in the group header

In the details I set the table values.

When I execute the report I get two pages. On the first page I have only
the content of the report header. All other informations are on the
second and further pages.

How can I manage to get the report header and the following informations
beginning on the first page?

Hi Mechtilde,

Have you checked the 'Keep Together' property for this group in the "Sorting & Grouping" dialog.

Just curious.

Thanks

Drew