Frank Schönheit - Sun Microsystems Germany wrote:
Hi Fernand,

I need now a 100% save way to close the base-doc when clossing
the last Report or Form otherwise the Hidden-doc or Invisible-frame stay opens forever....., I think to link a smaal macro ( Form-doc.parent.dispose) to the closing event of the last form.

If you have control over the opened forms/reports (I understand you do),
then you can add as css.lang.XEventListener to all those components, and
keep track of them yourself.

Alternatively, would fixing issue 97889 help you with this?
O :-) you did it last Friday !! thanks a lot

"CWS dba31h" any idea when i will be available for us ?

Thanks

Fernand