Windows is uploaded as well.

- oj

On 23.02.09 10:56, Ocke Janssen wrote:
The up-load will be finished in about 5 min. Linux only  at the moment.

- oj

On 23.02.09 10:32, Frank Schönheit wrote:
Hi Zoltán,

It's normal, my question was non clear. I tried to usa all my SRB's and downloaded m1 version from Pavel's build, and no working version. cannot start any report from m2 as were in earlier last 5 developer version. I searched and I found that issue 98549 fixed and fix cws integrated and found that this was not fully real, reports not working from m2.

The fix for issue 98549 did not make it into m2, and I still have to
find out whether this is SubVersion's fault, or a mistake of release
engineering. Just to know who to shoot ...

PS: Technically, the fix was part of a file which meanwhile had been
renamed in the main trunk, and SVN and file renamings aren't really good
friends ...

--
Ocke Janssen                      Tel: +49 40 23646 661, x66661
Dipl. Inf(FH)                     Fax: +49 40 23646 550

Amtsgericht Muenchen: HRB 161028
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Thomas Schroeder Wolfgang Engels, Dr. Roland Boemer