Hi Lars,

Lars Langhans írta:
Hi Zoltán,

Reizinger Zoltán schrieb:
Hi all,
I downloaded cws dba32 version of OOo, tested new features, now I
found a strange behavior in SRB cwsdba32 version.
If I open an existing report and window size less than maximized and
vertical scrollbar in lower position, I see the page and report
footer, and some part of details.
I click on any fields to select it for changing properties, in page
footer, suddenly the field move up to the next section of report, I
can not stop this movement. I must undo changes every time.
could you please give some more details?
How is the real version name of the sun-report-designer.
what is uploaded to cws32dba, sun-report-builder-1.0.9.dba32a.20090214.oxt
Did you mean the vertical scrollbar is not at low position, then press
the mouse then the movement began and than the vertical scrollbar is at
lower position?
Before I click on field, scrollbar in the lowest position.
When starts moving up the scrollbar is moving up, with field move.

I tried to reproduce it, but I can't.
Open file uploaded to 99623, open report Report1, insert data and time fields into page footer, change report footer size to 10 cm (I cannot change by changing properties, only by mouse), set the report footer as active area, clikking into it by mouse, move scroll down to the lowest position.
Click on date field, control moves up to  report footer.

Undo, date filed back to the page footer.

Set active report footer increase size by 5 cm, scroll fully up and down, click on date field, moves up to the report footer.

Not in all case working such way, only in half of the cases, came out this behavior. One times when I clicked to details section to one filed and back to date field, happens similar movement.

This is a worst case when problem not came out every time, or I missed something.

Did you mean issue 99623?

Similar, may be connected to this issue.
If not, please file a bug with more details.

Regards
Lars

Regards,
Zoltan