Karl Weber wrote:
Hi,

I hope, this is the proper list.
we have the same problem and developed kind of a work around

- we know when a row or a column is selected >> if ubound(eventt.source.selection) >= 0

- we uses the right cursor click for avoiding accidental clicks (when selecting a row) >> eventt.buttons = 2

- if you are courragious :-) then you can put a listener on the mouse itself and via the mouse postion find out with column is needed. We did this sucesfull in the past with OO-dialogs, but i am not sure if this will work in Forms

Hope it helps

Fernand
I have a tablecontrol in a form and I can assign macros/scripts to various events. I already noticed, that one can also assign macros to events of columns, but this doesn't seem to work. (OOo 3.0) There should be an open issue about this problem.

So for the moment I have to live with events -- e.g. mouse pressed -- fired from the tablecontrol as a whole. When this event is fired, I need to know a couple of things I don't know how to find out. Maybe someone can help me:

(1) Was the mouse pressed in a particular cell, and if so, which one?

(2) Was the mouse pressed on a column header, and if so, which column?

(3) Was the mouse pressed on a row marker, and if so, which row?

(4) Was the mouse pressed outside of header, row markers and cells?

(5) How can I find out, which rows are selected, if any?

(6) When I press the right mouse button in a cell or on a column header, a pop-up menu appears. Can I add my own menu items to these menus, and if so, how?

Lot's of questions, but any help is very wellcome! (Pointers to documentation may suffice, if there is any. I didn't find any help in the DevGuide. )

Thanks in advance,

-Karl