Alex Thurgood schrieb:
> lars.langh...@sun.com a écrit :
>
> Hi Lars,
>
>> *Description*
>> -------------
>> It is possible to select BINARY, VARBINARY, LONGVARBINARY datatypes in
>> the Report Wizard. This will insert ImageControls instead of formatted
>> fields. The images will be set 4cm high. Pictures will scale down to
>> this size.
>>

> Good news !!!  I take it the control can be resized ?

Yes you can resize such controls afterwards, also a wizard created
report can edit.
AFAIK we had some problems with resize (i99652) but these are also fixed.

If you think it could be a good idea to have the possibility to say how
high controls should be per default, please file a enhancement issue.

Regards
Lars