Hi,

Have been actively using the 3.1 dev builds to construct a database and this late idea for an enhancement comes to mind now.

Would be nice if one could define a custom toolbar or menu, using the database document UI, at the database document window - and then - be able to select that custom toolbar or menu in the customize dialog for embedded forms. At the moment I see myself either:

duplicating a lot of effort to re-create this common toolbar/menu for each embedded form

-or-

take the time to write a macro that will 'clone' these from the database document to the embedded forms.

-or-

Maybe I'm missing something obvious and already there in the package to help here?

Anyway - just more a note to myself to check Issuezilla and maybe open an RFE if not already there.

Thanks

Drew