Reizinger Zoltán wrote:
Hi Frank,
Frank Schönheit - Sun Microsystems Germany írta:
Hi Zoltán,

 From my earlier mail:
>1. in table wizard, the personal and bussiness categories content changed with each other, you can find for >example CD-Collection in bussiness category. (in both win/linux)

I logged out stated new session on linux, same error.

Meanwhile known as issue 102019.
I noticed it.
>2. form wizard when you finished creation, with option work with the form, window closes and not opens >back, and not saves into Form area - Form lost. (On linux version caused OOo crash) If you select edit >mode, the form opens in edit mode and saves into Form area. (On linux/rpm version caused OOo crash)

In this part I made some more observation, it is only happens when creates new table with wizard as in first step. If you create table in design mode forms works as needed.

Hmm, cannot reproduce. Creating a ¨Assets¨ table with the table wizard,
and subsequently letting the wizard create a form for the table (where
the form wizard is started by the table wizard, by checking the proper
option on the last page of the table wizard), using all default options
of both wizards, works like a charm here.

Until than I wrote that mail, I unistalled m47 and installed m49 on winXP SP3, separate folder, user files next to the installation, The situation get worst, in newly created file, created Assets table with wizard, I can not create Form with wizard, independently from wizard last step selection.
Manually OK.

Yes - it has gotten worse with m49 - I have been getting a step by step together that causes the failure 100% of the time and about have it - will open an issue. Basically it is a when controls are fully off the display area but it isn't so blank and white that one can say 'if any control is'... The new feature of adding Blob fields via the wizard seems to play into it somehow...meaning I can create added scenarios that cause the failure IF I include a blob field.

One interesting point is that if you use the table wizard and have it launch the form wizard it never fails.

Anyway - if no one opens an issue before me I will do so later tonight.

Drew