Hi Zoltán,

> I tried the SRB alpha 1.1.1 from qa-upload with m50, and found unusable
> on report wizard.
> Creates empty report in m50, but works correctly in m49.
> When click to second steps (labels) SRB hang, if I click on next 3 times
> after ~40s suddenly go to step 5.
> When I click on finish, creates empty report, with bot option (create or
> edit).

Without investigating this: m50 had a P1 (102701) which can manifest in
a lot of different ways. Basically every feature which uses OOo's
storage format for writing files can be affected - and creating reports
(by wizard or manually) falls into this category.

So, I would recommend wiping m50 from your disc completely, and waiting
for m51.

- Frank Schönheit, Software Engineer         frank.schoenh...@sun.com -
- OpenOffice.org Base                       http://dba.openoffice.org -