Correction: the assumption can be made on my part that I want to do this. I did not intend to speak for others and their time. :-)

On 11/02/2009 07:29 AM, Valden Longhurst wrote:
Yes, as their is so few database examples out there, I'd like to provide
this for people to see that it really does work in OO.o. Their is an
interest in this and the assumption can be made.

Who needs to send the e-mail to whom?