Hi Peter,

On 25.11.09 14:18, Peter Eberlein wrote:
Am 25.11.2009 10:45, schrieb Peter Eberlein:
Moin Ocke,
Ocke Janssen schrieb:
Moin Peter,

The windows build is now available too. Sorry for the delay, sometimes
it doesn't work as designed :-)

you are right ;)
Opening an old base doc (vers. 2.2): the macro migration fails [1]
Opening a form (created with 2.2) crash [2]
Creating a new base doc oracle jdbc crash at testConnection[3]

No problems with 320m4 on this computer.
I will try on another computer as admin.

Did it, same result as above.
Do have a bug doc where I can have a look at? I only tested an existing odb file but I'll test a new one asap. When the crash appears do you sent the crash report and did you get an answer where the crash report number is noted? And the last thing is that the build could be damaged, may be? I wait for the cws dba33a to be integrated to update dba33b and then I'll rebuild it to get the newest and up to date version.

- oj

Peter

Ocke Janssen                      Tel: +49 40 23646 661, x66661
Dipl. Inf(FH)                     Fax: +49 40 23646 550
Sun Microsystems Inc.
Nagelsweg 55                      mailto:ocke.jans...@sun.com
D-20097 Hamburg                   http://www.sun.com/staroffice

Sitz der Gesellschaft:
Amtsgericht Muenchen: HRB 161028
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Thomas Schr?der, Wolfgang Engels, Wolf Frenkel