Hi,

just tested with m7 and jdbc;

Oracle handles the autogenerated values as following:

- You have to create a sequence which generates the value
- You have to create a trigger "before insert" which reads the values of the sequence from the table "dual".

So done, I disabled "Check form data input for required fields" of the advanced settings and tried with a form (I left the pk field empty, Oracle had to do this job):

After pushing "Save" the message comes: "Exhausted resultset", but the record was inserted. But not enough: If the focus wants to left the form, a new record is inserted with the error message above again and again.

Then I deleted the pk control field, same error message.

If the form property "Analyze sql command" is set to false, all controls are readOnly.

Regards

Peter