Hwody,

Alright - don't say it - I tossed pretty much all of that.

*IMPORTANT *

Unlike the jdbc/access drivers the odbc(all?)/SQLite3 combination is the worse possible situation.

The user has a Data Inert Only form.
They try to commit it throws the error.
(Under JDBC/Access only the first try writes data to the table)
With SQLite each time the user commits a new record is inserted (assuming an Auto_increment PK)
then tells the user there was an error - leaving the GUI ready to save agin.
Do that 10 times you have 10 records of identical data, less the unique key in your table.
*lovely*
WE really need to let this, small group, of users know in advance of this bug.

So back to coding

I was hoping that I could, as a work around, just do something like this:

dataform.Cycle = com.sun.star.form.TabulatorCycle.PAGE
dataform.InsertRow
dataform.Cycle = com.sun.star.form.TabulatorCycle.CURRENT
dataform.Reload

- nope that doesn't work the error still triggers.

I've got the code rewitten, using prepStmt / Statement (for SQLite) without the case statements and a lot more smarts for passes across the controls - the performance is a lot better but still not good enough for more then maybe 20 controls.

Latter today I'll put that up here...just once this time - sorry for the flurry the other day.

Drew